If you have had a loss of any kind, please contact our office as soon as possible. Our staff is here to help you through the claim process. We will explain the coverages provided within your policy and contact the company on your behalf. Alternatively, you may contact your insurance company directly, many companies offer 24-hour claims service.
Automobile & Property Claims
If you're in an auto accident, obtain the following information:
- Date and time of the accident.
- Accident location (street names and landmarks).
- Year, make, model, and plate number of the other vehicle.
- Driver’s name, address, and telephone number of other vehicle.
- Owner’s name, address, and phone number (if not the driver).
- Name, address, and phone number of other vehicle occupants.
- Name of the insurance carrier for the other vehicle.
- Policy number for the other vehicle, if possible.
- Name and phone number of witnesses.